INSPIRE THE VISIONS OF YOUNG LEADERS IN THE PERUVIAN ANDES
With your support, visionary youth will have the opportunity to lead and grow during their public secondary school experience.
If you believe in the power of youth to lead, join us on the path to transforming education.
After participating in Visionaria programs, 97% of students reported feeling more able to make changes in their own lives.
“I learned to bring my students a new way to prepare for life…”
After participating in Visionaria programs, 98% of students reported feeling more able to make changes in their communities.
OUR GREATEST CHALLENGES WILL BE SOLVED BY GREAT LEADERS.
YOUR INVESTMENT GIVES YOUNG PERUVIAN WOMEN AND MEN THE TOOLS TO LEAD IN THEIR LIVES AND COMMUNITIES.
Make a Contribution
Become a partner!
Existing partnerships and collaborations:
- Education & local government authorities seeking sustainable development in your district or province
- Businesses who want to invest where they work
- Foundations and other non-governmental organizations look for help achieving their goals and strategies
- Isolated teachers and educators seeking a network of support and inspiration
For inquiries and sponsorship documentation, please contact:
Paul Spurzem, Co-Founder [paul[at]visionarianetwork.org]
Visionaria Leaders: 2020
(Donated $500 or more to Visionaria Network’s 2020 programming!)
- Cheryl & Dennis Frohlich
- Corny Foster
- Savannah Hicks
- The Duval Family
- Wildcatter’s Network
Want to become a Visionaria Leader or Champion?
See our 2020 Donation Guide.
Get inspired and amplify visions for
the future with Visionaria online!
With your donation, thousands of young people will continue to plan the future with creativity and confidence!
“Things can feel difficult at first, but everything is possible with confidence.
– Nayluz (Student Leader, Anta, Cusco)